My first day on Blog,15th August , 2020

                    I am very glad that I can share my experiences, my  knowledge and my journey about classical dance with you now. I am trained in Bharatnatyam classical dance , and still learning. 

                    This Independence Day will always be remembered in my life. Now I can work independently. On this special day I'm promising myself that I never be stopped. 

                     I hope, this blog will help you to explore yourselves and will help me to increase my capabilities. Stay tuned. Stay safe. 

🇮🇳 Happy Independence Day 🇮🇳

                     


Comments

  1. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓽𝓮𝓭𝓵𝔂...
    𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓬𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰.. ..
    𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱...
    𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾...
    𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓑𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾.......
    𝓢𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓯𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱𝔂....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6) What is Mudra?

7) Our nine emotions / NAVARAS

3) Classical Dance in India :-